Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disastrous experience with Results Driving School (Arlington, VA)


Time: The whole thing happened on June 12, 2012.


Since that asshole, bitchy Nancy Joya didn't want to initiate the refund at all, rather than waiting and disputing charge with bank, which obviously means she wants to take any chance to cheat for money!!! Even it takes several months to dispute. She's so desperate and eager for your money, but she doesn't want to provide any service.  


Here is the statement I submitted to CHASE Bank to dispute this $250 rude & fraud charge by that asshole Nancy Joya. [Update: My "Dispute A Charge" application has been solved.  And $250 credit has been put back in my credit card account.] 


Statement: 


Nightmare, disastrous experience with this driving school. Like another review said:"They never answer their phone and when they do, they are rude and very rarely do they have open spots." Yes, indeed, they were so rude, and so unreliable.


At the first time, when I called them to inquiry driving classes, Nancy Joya answered the phone, and she told me that she needed to check the spot availability and would get back to me in 30 min. But she never called me back. Luckily, I didn't specifically wait for her call, otherwise, it would have wasted my time a lot.


One week later, I still wanted to try to inquiry about their driving classes. I called them again and this time still Nancy Joya answered the phone. She still said the same thing - she needed to check the spot availability and would get back to me in 30 min. You know what, she finally called me back 5.5 hours later. At this moment, I should have realized that they are so unreliable and I should have avoided them. But because their location is close to my place, and I still wanted to give it a try.


[June 11] Since they accept credit card payment, so I paid $250 with my credit card for 6-hour classes over the phone. Nancy Joya set the first class appointment at 2:00pm on the next day (Tuesday). Everything looked good so far. Then in the next morning (around 11:00am), she called me to postpone the appointment to 5:00pm, I said OK.


[June 12] At 4:50pm, I arrived the meeting location. At 5:10pm, nobody contacted with me and nobody showed up either. I tried to call them three times, but only the voice mail. So I had to leave voice messages to ask them if they would be coming soon. Then I kept waiting till 5:50pm. Somebody sent me a text said he/she was still on the highway and delayed due to traffic. And I still needed to wait longer. Oh, come on, it was 50 min. late already, nobody showed up yet!!! Even nobody called me to apologize!!! 5:00pm appointment, at 5:50pm, still nobody's there.


Then I tried to reach them by their two numbers, both nobody answered, only answering machines. So I had to text them to tell them to cancel the class and refund my credit card. They text me back said "OK, sir."


Later on, I tried again to reach them through the phone. But Nancy just didn't answer my calls and tried to avoid me! (She used Caller ID to block my calls.) Then I had to use Skype to call her, so she couldn't recognize my number and she finally answered my call. I told her their school is so unreliable and I don't want to use their service. I asked her to refund my credit card $250 right away.


She was very angry and rude on the phone. I searched the reviews/comments online about her school, and found her credibility history was so bad. I was not the only victim. There are many other people had the same terrible experience with her school as I had. We had a fierce fight over the phone. She yelled she would call police if I call her one more time to threaten her for fraud. I said: Great, since calling police is the same thing I also wanted to do. I just felt she's robbing, stealing my money.


Though she said she would refund my credit card $250, but I don't trust her since she was not trustworthy. She was emotional and rude, and she's been cheating and lying.


Attached please find the Review history about her and her school. You can see I am not the only victim. (See other comments below)


By the way, they didn’t give me receipt since they charged me over the phone. I also kept the record of all text communications with her on June 12.


FYI:

(Short URL: http://goo.gl/CSsIf)

**********************************************************************

Posted on 12/11/11 
My son signed up for their service in mid-august, it is now December and we have yet to get a hold of them since we paid the fee. They never answer their phone and when they do, they are rude and very rarely do they have open spots. I highly recommend you avoid this driving school, even if my case is a rarity I would not want the same thing to happen to you.

Posted on 01/13/11 
I signed my daughter up and called to find out the time for her lessons. Everytime that I called called, the owner answered, you would think that would be a good thing but in this case, it is not. This woman never lets the caller (customer) finish a sentence and is always giving the run around. She would tell me she would call me with a time for the next lesson and then just not call. Then when I would call, she we be angry as soon as I told her that no one called me when she committed that they would. If I had not called, it would have taken months to finish the class. She continued to tell me that if I was unhappy with her lack of response, she could refund my money less which lessons we had already used. That would mean that I was out the money for those lessons as they dont carry over to another agency! I should have gotten my money back immediately but was trying to get my daughters class finished without punishing her by starting over. It is difficult for me to explain how tomenting and stressful dealing with this woman really was but I can advise you not to use Results Driving School at all. I really do not understand how any business owner can be so abrupt and unprofessional can possibly still stay in business.

Posted on 02/28/10 
I took driving classes with Result Driving School on November 2009. My instructor name was David. I paid $250.00 for 6 classes, previously I wanted to pay online but there was a sign informing that there was a $50.00 fee for online refunds which I believe is abusive for consumers. Therefore, I decided to pay in cash. The first lesson (every lesson consisted of 2 hours long), Mr. David got around 15 minutes late. The second time, he got 45 minutes late! And he wanted to return to my home address 15 minutes before the 2 hours lesson finished which I opposed. However, the third and last lesson I canceled because it was going to rain and I did not want to drive under such conditions (the lesson was going to start in the afternoon, and it started raining at the time). At the end, I canceled the last lesson. Mr. David told me that they were going to send me a refund till now I have not received any penny, but I will submit a complaint with the Office of the Attorney General in DC to recuperate the $80.00 dollars or perhaps all the money that I wasted with this people. I hope other people do the same, probably they are doing other illegal things.

Posted on 05/10/08 
THIS NANCY LADY IS SO RUDE AND VERY IMMATURE. SHE WENT ON MY MOM'S YAHOO LOCAL’S REVIEW AND WROTE A BAD REVIEW THINKING WE WOULDN'T FIND OUT. SHE WROTE THAT REVIEW FOR GETTING BACK AT US FOR WRITING A BAD REVIEW FOR HER DRIVING SCHOOL THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE. I KNEW IT WAS HER BECAUSE SHE SAID WE WERE RUDE AND WE HAD BAD SERVICE. CLEARLY SHE WAS LYING BECAUSE WE HAVE NEVER LOST A PACKAGE THROUGH OUR SHIPPING STORE AND PEOPLE PRAISE US BECAUSE WE ARE VERY RELIABLE AND VERY PLEASANT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. ALSO SHE SAID WE SIGN FOR PACKAGES, WE DO NOT SIGN ANY PACKAGES! WE PRINT OUT A LABEL AND PUT IT ON THE PACKAGE TO SHIP! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT! THIS SHOWS SHE IS LYING. SHE KNOWS ABOUT OUR STORE BECAUSE I TOLD HER TO PICK ME UP FROM MY MOM'S STORE FOR THE BEHIND-THE-WHEEL CLASSES. SHE SAYS SHE'S GOING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST ME BECAUSE I AM A MINOR AND I WROTE A BAD REVIEW BUT CLEARLY I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT THIS DRIVING SCHOOL SUCKS! SHE HAD ME AS A STUDENT AND DOESN'T KNOW THAT MUCH, THAT SHOWS HOW IRRESPONSIBLE SHE IS! I CALLED ANOTHER DRIVING SCHOOL AND I TOLD THEM ABOUT RESULTS DRIVING SCHOOL. THEY TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HER, MANY OTHERS DID. SHE ALSO ISN'T GIVING OUR MONEY BACK! SHE IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. IF YOU WANT AN INSTRUCTOR THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, THIS IS THE BEST PLACE!

Posted on 02/26/08 
i tried to get an appointment here. called multiple times and no one picked up. reading these reviews makes me glad i didnt give them my money. who wants to deal with this kind of service when you have like 10 other companies to choose from?

Posted on 09/20/07 
wow they do that to others too? i thought it was only me. yes i called them and my first class was great. but i kept calling and they said "we'll call you back". no phone call back. and then finally i kept callin everyday bc they have my 250$. and finally got a monday and tuesday scheduling. i waited at my school for 2 hours and nobody showed. i call them and they're like "we got you scheduled for tuesday not monday" and that is not true. and then they said okay fine and then scheduled 4 dates in advance. thursday, today, no phone call, and no pickup. i keep callling but it goes to their voicemail. i cant believe a driving school woudl be this inconsiderate, waste of money, no decency. This is the worst school ever. i want a refund. this has been a waste of my time. dont do this school there is plenty of others with very nice cars, with aligned WHEELS. and wont stand you up.

Posted on 08/31/07 
just give urself a BIG FAVOR!!!! dont even get close to this schoool... u willl just waste ur time... its gonna take u more than a month to get done with the school and get a license... they accept dozens of student but dont have enough time to help you... just don take classes with these people... they will take ur money first and then dont care about u...

Posted on 05/25/05 
This school requires that you make an appointment a week in advance. Supposedly they do their scheduling on Thursdays so Wed. evening is the last day you can schedule for the next week. I called one week in advance but was told they couldn't make an appointment at that moment--that I had to call back in 10 minutes. (I was told appointments were made between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. I must admit that the person I was speaking to sounded too young to be taking the call.) Nevertheless, I called back and the same individual answered. I had made an appointment for the following week (today) for my daughter to get a lesson from this driving school. We waited 45 minutes but no one showed up and there was no phone call to say they would be late. We could wait no longer since the class is 2 hours and she had to be at her work immediately after the lesson. I tried calling the school to see what happened but of course only the voice mail came on. I can't judge their ability to teach but they ce

Posted on 03/10/05 
For the first time, this school cancel the appoint without informing me at all. They kept me waited for two hours. Again, they miss the appointment and do not dare answer my phone when I try to find out if they will come to drive me. I never met such people with no credit at all. The school I went to is owned by Nancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Nightmare, disastrous experience with Results Driving School (Version 1.0)

Nightmare, disastrous experience with this driving school. Like another review said:”They never answer their phone and when they do, they are rude and very rarely do they have open spots.” Yes, indeed, they were so rude, and so unreliable.

At the first time, when I called them to inquiry driving classes, Nancy Joya answered the phone, and she told me that she needed to check the spot availability and would get back to me in 30 min. But she never called me back. Luckily, I didn’t specifically wait for her call, otherwise, it would have wasted my time a lot.

One week later, I still wanted to try to inquiry about their driving classes. I called them again and this time still Nancy Joya answered the phone. She still said the same thing – she needed to check the spot availability and would get back to me in 30 min. You know what, she finally called me back 5.5 hours later. At this moment, I should have realized that they are so unreliable and I should have avoided them. But because their location is close to my place, and I still wanted to give it a try.

[June 11] Since they accept credit card payment, so I paid $250 with my credit card for 6-hour classes over the phone. Nancy Joya set the first class appointment at 2:00pm on the next day (Tuesday). Everything looked good so far. Then in the next morning (around 11:00am), she called me to postpone the appointment to 5:00pm, I said OK.

[June 12] At 4:50pm, I arrived the meeting location. At 5:10pm, nobody contacted with me and nobody showed up either. I tried to call them three times, but only the voice mail. So I had to leave voice messages to ask them if they would be coming soon. Then I kept waiting till 5:50pm. Somebody sent me a text said he/she was still on the highway and delayed due to traffic. And I still needed to wait longer. Oh, come on, it was 50 min. late already, nobody showed up yet!!! Even nobody called me to apologize!!! 5:00pm appointment, at 5:50pm, still nobody’s there.

Then I tried to reach them by their two numbers, both nobody answered, only answering machines. So I had to text them to tell them to cancel the class and refund my credit card. They text me back said “OK, sir.”

Later on, I tried again to reach them through the phone. But Nancy just didn’t answer my calls and tried to avoid me! (She used Caller ID to block my calls.) Then I had to use Skype to call her, so she couldn’t recognize my number and she finally answered my call. I told her their school is so unreliable and I don’t want to use their service. I asked her to refund my credit card $250 right away.

She was very angry and rude on the phone. I searched the reviews/comments online about her school, and found her credibility history was so bad. I was not the only victim. There are many other people had the same terrible experience with her school as I had. We had a fierce fight over the phone. She yelled she would call police if I call her one more time to threaten her for fraud. I said: Great, since calling police is the same thing I also wanted to do. It was like she’s robbing, stealing my money.

Though she said she would refund my credit card $250, but I don’t trust her since she was not trustworthy. She was emotional and rude, and she’s been cheating and lying.
Below please find the Review history about her and her school. You can see I am not the only victim.


I found that Nancy Joya posted many positive reviews herself or hired people to post positive reviews for her by using an account just called “A Yahoo! Local user” . She’s been trying to hide and cover her bad credibility record. She’s been cheating and lying. A bitchy, rude and dishonest bitch!!!

I also kept the record of all text communications with her on June 12.
FRAUD!!! Fraudulently selling service. CRIME!!! Very disappointed. Nobody answered the phone all the time. Be careful of your money. They have very very bad credibility history.

Be careful of your money. From the communications with Nancy Joya, you can easily figure out that she's been having a very unrespectable and very dishonest life. She loves lying.

1 comment:

  1. One of the most important things when choosing a driving school to prepare for the driving test is to look for the school’s reputation and to seek referrals from others.

    Virginia Driving Schools

    ReplyDelete